Slow News Day

Today was a dreary, rainy day--good for napping and being cozy indoors. And that's just what Cabana did all day. I have a little space heater, and her favorite place is laying about 1/4" from it. Who can blame her.


But when it's sunny, Cabana likes to follow the sun across the carpet. She starts on one side of the room, and as the day and the sun make their journey, she does as well.

Another day of walking with the head collar this morning. I don't think I have it as tight as I should because it wants to slide around a bit. Tomorrow, I'll try it tighter and see if we have better results. Today, I tried clipping one end of the leash to her flat collar and the other end to her head collar. I felt this gave me more control/options.

Oh, Momma!  – (January 28, 2009 at 1:45 PM)  

Meem,

Cabana's face just pulls at my heart strings. I think I'd have a difficult time having to relinquish her, even though she is being trained specifically for a life of service to someone else. I don't envy you when that day comes. But at least you get to truly enjoy her until them.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP