Dear Santa...

Can you believe it's already December 6? Only 19 shopping days left before Christmas! Have you told Santa what you'd like him to bring you yet?!

If you need some help making a list, here are a couple ideas, either for yourself or another dog-loving friend.

This fleece pullover from Lands' End is one of my favorites. I got it specifically because the description claims that it resists pet hair! That definitely piqued my interest. I bought the color "dewberry" (a dark orchid/lavender), and it's true! It doesn't get as covered with dog hair as my other clothes, and what does get on it brushes away easily with a flick of my hand. Best of all, it's on sale right now for $19.13. I might need to get one in another color!

little light blue bag with low profile and long adjustable strapI recently bought this little bag in red. It's small, lightweight, has tons of compartments, and most importantly, it can double as a treat pouch.

bag shown openThe compartment pictured above is the perfect place to put kibble. The magnetic closure keeps the kibble in but allows your hand easy access to reach in without any fuss. There's also enough room for keys, cell phone, ID, and a poop bag. It's the perfect bag for walking Cabana.

This bag is currently on sale for $28.00 at eBags.

Got any other great dog-friendly gift ideas? Hope you'll share them with us!

Brandon - The dog with a blog  – (December 7, 2009 at 4:12 AM)  

Both sound really good! The bag is really cute:)

I'm considering getting this "Gorillapod" from L.L Bean- http://www.llbean.com/. For only $22.00.
This would work perfect for taking pictures of you & your dog while out walking/etc.
I haven't gotten it yet, but it looks cool!


Toby's trainer

Infrequent Flyers  – (December 7, 2009 at 7:07 AM)  

I don't have the Gorillapod, but I do have a mini tripod that is similar. But I hadn't thought about using it to take photos of Cabana and me! What a great idea. I'm going to put my mini tripod into my red bag/treat pouch right now! Thanks, Toby!

Becky Andrews  – (December 7, 2009 at 7:43 AM)  

We're on the same wave length - Cricket wrote her letter today to Santa! Those are two great items that I think I may need to add - love that jacket.

Rebecca, Ely and Joe  – (December 7, 2009 at 9:42 AM)  

I love fleece jackets, I finally invested in a black and white one, depending on the color of my dog. I will have to look into that jacket. What every lab owner needs is a furminator. It is amazing how much hair it gets off of them, you could make a coat for yourself with all the hair you get off of them, though I have heard that lab hair is really hot. It was the best money I ever spent. A website that has tons of animal themed items is shop.theanimalrescuesite.com , the cool thing about it is every time you buy something you feed an animal in a shelter. My sister got me some stuff, and my favorite is the steering wheel cover.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP