Wallpaper Patterns

I get tired of the same wallpaper on my computer screen, so I usually change it every month. Today, I came across a selection of guide dog wallpaper images!

cute baby yellow lab, touching noses with baby german shepherd

They also have a section of Labrador images, although they only have yellow ones pictured, no black. Hmmpph!

three roly poly yellow labs in a wooden basket with a decoy mallard in front

Deborah  – (December 30, 2009 at 4:49 PM)  

I like them both! This is a tough one too choose!
Happy New Year!

Infrequent Flyers  – (December 30, 2009 at 5:01 PM)  

Actually, I already picked one, so the choice is YOURS! If you click on the links in my post, there are lots of choices, as well as other breeds and non-dog ones, too.

Oh, and if you decide on one, just right click on it (for PC users), and select "Set as desktop background".

Brandon - The dog with a blog  – (December 30, 2009 at 5:14 PM)  

They are soo cute!
That second one gets 1 more vote though:)

Cassie & The Dogs  – (December 30, 2009 at 5:39 PM)  

Cute! I generally have a picture of one of my dogs as my background. We got a new laptop last night with Windows 7 on it. It is set up for ADD people! The background screen changes every 30 minutes! I was really confused until I figured out it did it on its own!

Infrequent Flyers  – (December 30, 2009 at 5:54 PM)  

Poppy's raiser--you lucky duck!! A new laptop, what fun!

Sarah and the Pack.  – (December 30, 2009 at 7:33 PM)  

Wow, love the new set up on your blog! Love the big pictures!

Mitch and Julimae  – (December 30, 2009 at 8:49 PM)  

I'm the same as Poppy's raiser! I got a new laptop with Windows 7 but instead of the backgrounds changing every 30 minutes I set it to change every 10! =D

Cassie & The Dogs  – (December 30, 2009 at 9:50 PM)  

Yes Mimi! It is to facilitate better blog updating ;) Maybe I will make my goal of posting a new blog each day through Poppy's turn in.

Infrequent Flyers  – (December 30, 2009 at 9:58 PM)  

A worthy goal, Poppy's raiser! I have noticed you've been good about blogging lately--yay! Mitch, now we'll expect the same regularity from you with your fancy new laptop!!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP