What Can Brown Do for You?

close up of cabana with her mouth open in a toothy smile, she has lots of little flecks of mud splattered all over her face, speech bubble says with me, you're laughting with me, right?Brown may not be doing much for Cabana, at least not in the form of mud splatters. But I did laugh WITH her when she got herself bespeckled (surely, none of us ever laugh AT our dogs). She was having a good time with a chocolate lab, which made me grateful that I can at least tell where the mud is to clean her off. With a chocolate lab, I may not know until it's too late and he's rolled all over my beige carpet.

male model with brown tshirt on, which has my daughter's labrador design on it, which is an illustrated head of a lab looking very regal, text above and below says born to lead, with guide dogs for the blind at the very bottom, design is in tonal brownsBut I digress....Mud and chocolate labs aside, if brown is YOUR color, you're in luck! We will be releasing our fabulous Guide Dogs "Born to Lead" design in a tonal brown color scheme. As always, proceeds will go to help purchase harnesses for graduating dogs from our puppy group and their partners.

Click on the hunky dude for high-res version. Please note that this is a mock-up. Actual colors and placement may vary slightly.

By pre-ordering, you can also choose to have the design printed without Guide Dogs for the Blind at the bottom. Click on the item name below to view measurement specs, fabric content, and garment care information.

T-shirts, $15
Crewneck sweatshirts, $20
Hoody sweatshirts, $25
Full-zip sweatshirts, $30 (design on back)
Shipping within US, $5 (any quantity)

If you'd like to place an order, please send me a comment with your email address (comment moderation is enabled, and I will not publish your email address), or email me at the address on my profile. We will take orders for about 2 weeks. Orders will be ready to ship in 3-4 weeks.

Thank you for respecting my daughter's artwork by not copying, reproducing, or otherwise pirating her design.

Ally and Eclipse  – (February 26, 2010 at 8:10 AM)  

Oh, I love them! I'll have to talk to Alex but be forewarned, you're likely to get another large order from Coreena and I ;-) Good idea to produce them in brown too!

JacksDad  – (February 26, 2010 at 9:51 AM)  

Cool shirt - even if it is on a 'hunky dude' :)

Becky Andrews  – (February 26, 2010 at 11:19 AM)  

Okay, yes we want brown ones! We all wear ours all the time ... Isn't that funny - Adam wears his to the gym regularly and says he often gets questions. Can I preorder two.

Kari in Alaska  – (February 26, 2010 at 11:45 AM)  

yes, thats is exactly. laughing with you

Martha G  – (February 26, 2010 at 5:57 PM)  

I keep wanting to order the blue ones, and now you have them in brown, too. I'll have to order one of each.

Emily and the Labradors  – (February 26, 2010 at 9:43 PM)  

Yes Cabana, we are laughing WITH you of course! You are adorable!

I'm seriously tempted to get another shirt... the brown looks really nice! Will ponder if and what over the weekend...

P.S. We got our antlers from CrackerJack earlier this week and the dogs LOVE them! Thanks for cluing me in!

Marener  – (February 26, 2010 at 11:37 PM)  

congratulations, its very nice. Uy, i Love this dog, the Labs.
have a good weekend

Kengiboo  – (February 28, 2010 at 12:51 AM)  

Cabana, you are gorgeous! Mud-speckled or not!

Sierra Rose  – (March 3, 2010 at 12:39 AM)  

Oh!! Splatters of MUD! Love it...but always get hosed off after my muddy playtimes. Bummer.
Fantastic shirts!!!
Let's do a playtime together sometime soon, ok Cabana?

Hugs and snaggle-tooth kisses,
Sierra Rose

Golden Samantha  – (March 3, 2010 at 11:01 AM)  

That's your daughter's design??? She is great! And love that mud-speckled look - I think I've seen that look on Cabana before heheh!!! We have to get together again!
Hugs xo
Sammie

Unknown  – (May 30, 2016 at 4:22 PM)  

Do you have any water bottles available for purchase now?

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP