Fancy Meeting Dagan Here!

Since part of our trip's purpose was to take a tour of CalPoly in San Luis Obispo, I had wondered what we should do with Cabana during that time. She probably wouldn't be allowed on the tour, so I figured we'd take along her pop-up crate and leave her at the ranch.

But in a random conversation two days before our trip, we found out that Cassie and Dagan would be on vacation just 15 minutes away from CalPoly! Cassie graciously offered to keep Cabana for us while we were on the tour. Hmmm, should we let Cabana have a puppy playdate or sit home in the crate? Talk about a no-brainer!


Cabana had a GREAT time with Dagan, and with little puppy-in-training Hestia, plus two pet goldens. You can read about Cabana's fun day here and here and here!

Cassie said Cabana got a little nervous on the pier and was a bit surprised at her reaction. I guess Cabana has gotten too used to being with just me, so it was a good opportunity for her to get exposure to other handlers. I don't want Cabana to develop separation anxiety, so it was a timely reminder that I should build in some stayover situations.

Lauren  – (July 14, 2010 at 10:19 AM)  

I love that picture! I was reading Dagan's blog- it sounds like the two had a lot of fun playing together. What a great vacation for Cabana!

Cassie & The Dogs  – (July 14, 2010 at 10:26 AM)  

Dagan had so much fun with Cabana! I think he has at least one more post about their time together :) He has more to say about his day with her than the rest of the trip!

Beth and Alfie  – (July 14, 2010 at 11:53 AM)  

That's fabulous -- what could be better? Sounds like everything worked out beautifully. :)

Shelly :)  – (July 14, 2010 at 12:59 PM)  

Nothing better than a partner in crime err I mean someone to play with! It looks like they had a great time together. :)

Maggie Mae and Max  – (July 14, 2010 at 3:10 PM)  

What a fun time Cabana had with her furiend Dagan!

Woofs and Licks,
Maggie Mae

Kari in Alaska  – (July 14, 2010 at 7:33 PM)  

sounds to me like the correct option was chosen!

Becky Andrews  – (July 14, 2010 at 8:55 PM)  

How fun is that -- I love when I run into friends out of town. Cabana your life is grand! Glad you had such a great time.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP