New Pup on the Block

Some friends at the park recently got a new 8-week old golden retriever puppy, named Rosie. I was happy and excited for them but slightly disappointed for myself, knowing that they wouldn't be able to bring the new puppy to the park until after the four month vaccinations had been administered. So I figured it would be months until I got to meet Rosie and would have to be satisfied with tiny photos shared from their cell phones.

But the other day, I had to drop something off at another friends' house, which HAPPENS to be down the street from Rosie's house. And lo and behold, as I drove by, Rosie and her hu-mom were out in their front yard!! I did a double-take, reversed back a few houses, and hopped out of my car. I also HAPPENED to have my camera with me! (Honest, none of this was planned, only fortuitous.)

Here are the photos I took.






Welcome to the neighborhood, little Rosie!

Kari in Alaska  – (October 16, 2011 at 10:55 AM)  

Now thats the best way to get a puppy fix :)

Kari
http://dogisgodinreverse.com

Martha G  – (October 16, 2011 at 12:35 PM)  

I love the pictures of Rosie at her person's feet. I think it's cute that puppies look at legs and feet as a "safe" place to observe the world.

Becky Andrews  – (October 16, 2011 at 6:42 PM)  

Oh does it get any cuter than a 8-week old puppy - glad you had your camera ready!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP