Mr. Chewy, We Love You!

A few weeks ago, I was contacted by a new pet website called MrChewy.com. They offered me $50 in free products to give my honest review of their website and offerings. Of course, I was more than happy to comply! My first commercial review--woo hoo!

The first thing I noticed was their clean and bright website design. It's very easy to use, and I love that each food/treat item has both a description and a complete LIST OF INGREDIENTS--that's key information! I was impressed with both the variety and serious QUALITY of the food brands they offer. Very little, if any, of the cheapo corn-filled stuff. Instead, they offer tons of high quality brands that I trust.

With free shipping for orders over $49 and such reasonable prices, I can see myself ordering on a regular basis. The product ships from Pennsylvania, so it took about a week to get to me in California. I'm sure it would be much quicker for people on the east coast. Especially for people who live in areas that have inclement weather, whether heat, snow, or rain, or who have a difficult time schlepping big bags of dog food, having your order delivered by Fedex to your front door would be very convenient.

And best of all, if you order with my referral code (MIMI213), you will automatically receive 10% off your order. AND Mr. Chewy will donate $10 to the Best Friends Animal Society. How awesome is that!

Cabana is set for treats for quite a VERY long time. Hopefully.

I wonder if Mr. Chewy single. I think Cabana would be QUITE happy to take on the role of Mrs. Chewy!

Jen  – (February 9, 2012 at 5:26 AM)  

I wonder if they ship to Canada? In any case, I've bought the PureBites for my guys and they love them. Also would love to try the Ziwipeaks but they are hard to find in Saskatoon.

Ah well, yeah for treats!!

Happy Thursday...

Jen and the mostly black dog crew

Kari in Alaska  – (February 9, 2012 at 3:03 PM)  

We LOVE him too!!!

Stop on by for a visit
Kari
http://dogisgodinreverse.com

Tessa99999  – (February 16, 2012 at 1:05 PM)  

Congrats on your first review and yay for $50 in free product! I'm sure Cabana is happy. I'll definitely keep MrChewy in mind when I have to order things in the future.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP