Wordless Wednesday - In Too Deep




Min  – (June 27, 2012 at 6:52 AM)  

Bella is just like Cabana, unsure of whether or not she wants to get in or not. We're hoping she'll get in the pool with us back in CA!

OSU 98  – (June 27, 2012 at 11:16 AM)  

Oh Cabana, you are so precious. I looked at house that had a pool...took one look at it and said to my mom "There is no way I would be able to keep Ace out of it".

Kari in Alaska  – (June 27, 2012 at 7:15 PM)  

That reminds me of Baily but she gets in much more than Baily does

Stop on by for a visit
Kari
http://dogisgodinreverse.com

The World According to Garth Riley  – (June 30, 2012 at 7:25 AM)  

Pools are scary! I'm a lab and I'm a great swimmer and I love the water, but it took me a long time to get used to a swimming pool because of the steep drop off. It's just unnatural!

your pal,
Garth

Anonymous –   – (July 2, 2012 at 1:53 AM)  

:) this blog is absolutely great. i just thought i'd let you know you've been nominated for the one lovely blog award. check it out: http://alyssiadiaz.wordpress.com/2012/07/02/i-do-love-awards-who-doesnt/

Beth and Alfie  – (July 2, 2012 at 1:23 PM)  

Ooohh, Cabana, your expression is priceless! ;-)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP