Four Years Old Today

Happy birthday to Cabana! At four, she continues to be a fantastic dog. She is healthy, laidback, and a complete pleasure to be around. My life today would look totally different without her. It is no exaggeration to say she has changed my life completely.

Because of Cabana, I exercise much more regularly. Instead of being a driven workaholic, I take more time to relax and play (although there's still room for improvement here). I have made many friends that I'd never have met without Cabana. And I have a great sense of accomplishment and purpose in my volunteer work at the animal shelter.

Happy birthday, Cabana. You have enriched my life and turned me into a crazy dog person. Maybe by the time you're 5, I'll consider that a compliment.

Martha G  – (October 5, 2012 at 4:33 PM)  

Happy birthday, Cabana! It's hard to believe you're 4! I've loved reading about you all these years and am grateful to your calm presence when I actually did get to meet you this summer. Your cousin Ardella is grateful, too.

Anonymous –   – (October 6, 2012 at 8:51 AM)  

I hope Cabana had a wonderful birthday!!!

My husband laughs at me when he asks if I know anything new and I spout off Cabana and Jack (hi L^2) updates. I'm a crazy dog person - join me!! :)

Cassie & The Dogs  – (October 6, 2012 at 3:59 PM)  

Happy Birthday to Lennox's birthday buddy!! Such a good girl you have!

Matilda the Boxer  – (October 6, 2012 at 7:19 PM)  

Hope you had a grreat birthday, Cabana!

Becky Andrews  – (October 7, 2012 at 4:42 PM)  

Cabana Happy Birthday! Such a beautiful tribute, too :)!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP