Halloween Costume Progress


Here are a couple shots of Cabana's Halloween costume so far. Can you guess what it will be?

Matilda the Boxer  – (October 25, 2012 at 1:24 PM)  

I was RIGHT! She's going to be Siamese twins, right?!

JacksDad  – (October 25, 2012 at 3:23 PM)  

From the looks of things, she's gonna be one of Jack's toys - all the stuffing pulled out! :)

Min  – (October 25, 2012 at 3:50 PM)  

Please let it be this costume! http://costumepop.com/costume-buzz/harry-potter-three-headed-dog-costume/

Infrequent Flyers  – (October 25, 2012 at 4:37 PM)  

Good guesses, but nope, none of the costumes mentioned so far.

At this rate, there might not be a costume. I can't quite get it right, and Cabana is not a very happy model for fittings. I've ripped out more stitches than I've sewn. Bleepity bleep *@%$x*&!!!!!

Cassie & The Dogs  – (October 25, 2012 at 5:54 PM)  

Dang! I am stumped! But I think I will be trick or treating at your house so I can find out!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP