Wordless Wednesday - Fuel the Fun


OSU 98  – (October 17, 2012 at 6:52 AM)  

A little bit of heaven. :) It makes me smile to see you happy, Cabana girl. I love how you are making sure it doesn't go anywhere. :)

JacksDad  – (October 17, 2012 at 12:18 PM)  

That's got to be very frustrating! Hope your tongue grows longer so you can get it all! :)

Infrequent Flyers  – (October 17, 2012 at 4:36 PM)  

My spatula helped her get to the remains at the bottom, so she wasn't frustrated. She got every last bit.

Matilda the Boxer  – (October 18, 2012 at 6:22 AM)  

Oooh, looks like you need a bit longer of a tongue, Cabana. But that looks like a grreat way to spend an afternoon!

Kari in Alaska  – (October 18, 2012 at 10:54 AM)  

We try that at our house but Mesa starts tearing it apart and cuts herself. Silly moose

Stop on by for a visit
Kari
http://dogisgodinreverse.com

Dexter  – (October 21, 2012 at 4:05 AM)  

Oh you are one lucky dog to have that nommy jar all for yourself. I confess that I would be inclined to bitey it until I had reached the goodness at the bottom.

Kisses,
Dexter

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP