6 Things I Love About Cabana


Cabana turned 6 months old last week, but I only got the idea for this post yesterday. To commemorate Cabana's monthly "birthday", I will post some things that I particularly enjoy about her, one for each month of her age.

So here's this month's six (easy this first time since I've had 4 months to draw from):
1. She goes around puddles instead of through them.
2. She likes to snuggle when we watch TV.
3. She still does her happy dance when it's feeding time.
4. She never makes a peep in her crate.
5. She patiently lets me wipe the goopies out of her eyes.
6. She doesn't mess with snails on the sidewalk (blecch, nothing would upset me more).

Look what a big girl she is, weighing in at 40 pounds.

We have been enjoying the beautiful weather this weekend. Cabana likes to be outside with me when I work in the garden (lots of weeds to pull). Our yard is pretty small but completely fenced, so I let her meander around and sniff at will. She has gotten MUCH better about not eating leaves, tan bark, and whatnot. Cabana loves it when I turn on the hose to water the plants, and I let her have her first drink from the hose this afternoon. It's the little things in life that bring such pleasure!

Cassie & The Dogs  – (April 12, 2009 at 7:34 PM)  

Those are great pictures!! Happy birthday again Cabana!

Carrie and Waffle  – (April 13, 2009 at 2:01 AM)  

aaaawwwww happy 1/2 birthday. What a big girl. Glad you enjoyed the day outside.

Brittany  – (April 13, 2009 at 2:54 PM)  

Happy half birthday Cabana!

Great pictures of here. She is a cute little girl.

OSU 98  – (April 13, 2009 at 7:43 PM)  

She all of a sudden looks more grown up! She still looks like a puppy...but has lost that "baby puppy" look...

Becky Andrews  – (April 14, 2009 at 8:13 PM)  

Oh so sweet - Happy 1/2 birthday, Cabana. Cricket goes around puddles too!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP