Short Summer Do

The canines over at Life with Dogs are not the only ones with the gift of gab. Cabana offers her sage input from time to time when she's particularly inspired.




After about 6 months without getting a haircut, I finally decided I had enough length to warrant donating to Locks of Love, an organization that makes hairpieces for kids who have lost their hair due to illness. My hair feels pretty darn short, but it grows very quickly. My daughters have both donated their hair in years past, and I wanted to do it at least once in my life. Mission accomplished!!

Cassie & The Dogs  – (May 31, 2009 at 9:46 PM)  

That's awesome!!I have always wanted to do that! Congrats!!

Hobbes Dogs  – (June 1, 2009 at 7:31 AM)  

It looks great!

I just did the same thing a few weeks ago (though Friday is quite impressed that Cabana was able to join in as her hair wasn't long enough). It took a couple days to get used to having short hair again, but I'm really enjoying it for the summer.

Natalie  – (June 1, 2009 at 10:02 AM)  

I did the same thing a couple years ago, it's a great cause and your head sure feels a whole lot lighter without all the hair! haha

OSU 98  – (June 1, 2009 at 1:53 PM)  

Looks great!!! Love it.

Chelsie got even with me by "venting" her back end at me all night last night...she was definitely less than happy with me for not immediately removing the vent from around her neck! She did look really pathetic...

Martha G  – (June 1, 2009 at 3:23 PM)  

Wow! I really like the haircut - and what a win-win situation!

Anna  – (June 1, 2009 at 5:07 PM)  

That's so great!!! Cabana looks like she approves ;)

grace  – (June 10, 2009 at 7:49 PM)  

WOW, that hairdo is SHORT !! But, it looks good. It makes your cheeks appear more sculpted and defines your chin. Cabana probably doesn't recognize you!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP