And the Winner Is...


...Carrie and Waffle's gnarlybone entry!

I asked everyone in my family, and they unanimously picked Carrie's little nubbin of a bone. Those black hairs add a lot of ick-factor. Also, the fact that it has no bone-like shape left to it gave it the edge over a few others. So Carrie, please email me so you can let me know what color treat pouch you'd like, along with how you'd like it personalized.

And because I'm such a softie, I'd like to give a blank (un-embellished) treat pouch to everyone who participated! Please email me and let me know what color, along with your mailing address.

Thanks to all who participated and cheered from the stands. I would have felt super foolish if no one had entered the contest, so thank you all for humoring me! :)


Here are the color choices. These don't have the clip, but I will add the clip before I send it to you. ALSO, our puppy group will be selling these treat pouches at Fun Day in San Rafael on August 18. So if you didn't participate in the Gnarlybone Contest, you can still get one there!! We will also be selling some super awesome t-shirts, designed by my daughter. I'll post a picture of the shirts next week.

Cassie & The Dogs  – (June 14, 2009 at 6:46 PM)  

Congrats Carrie and Waffle!! You are super lucky to be getting the treat pouch! Mine is currently in my pocket waiting for an excuse to be opened :) Poppy is waiting for that too! Too bad she is in the back of the car on our final leg of road trip!

Madison  – (June 14, 2009 at 6:57 PM)  

Good choice! When I saw it I knew it was gonna be the winner! I'm excited to get a treat pouch! We enjoyed the contest also!

Ally and Eclipse  – (June 14, 2009 at 7:18 PM)  

That was a fun contest! Thanks for being a softie too! I'm glad Waffle and Lani won although there were some close seconds! /grin/

Anonymous –   – (June 14, 2009 at 9:42 PM)  

Congrats Carrie and Waffle! :) I have to say I was pretty grossed out by that one too! My husband and I are hoping to make it to the CA Puppy Days. If we do, we will come and find you and say hi. :)

Infrequent Flyers  – (June 14, 2009 at 9:49 PM)  

Smilingshell, I won't be at Fun Day. My family will be out of town that weekend. I'm very sad about missing it--but if you end up coming to it, stop by our booth anyway!

L^2  – (June 15, 2009 at 8:51 AM)  

Congratulations Carrie and Waffle!

You had a tough decision, but that bone is DEFINITELY gnarly.

And you're so generous to give everyone a pouch. Thanks for being a softie! :-)

Taelor, Pilaf, and Cartier  – (June 15, 2009 at 10:09 AM)  

Congrats to the winner!!! Thanks for holding such a fun contest, and being a softy. =D

I am also designing T-shirts for fun day! Great minds think alike. ^_^

Becky Andrews  – (June 15, 2009 at 9:31 PM)  

Congrats Carrie and Waffle - Definitely much work went into chewing that bone.

Carrie and Waffle  – (June 16, 2009 at 12:53 AM)  

Wow on behalf of Lani (who did most of the chewing) thanks! We loved being part of the fun. I thought about picking off the fur, but figured you wanted Gnarly!

Thanks for making the blogging community feel like family. We'll be sending in our requests after we take care of a few family things.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP