Last Day to Enter


Today is the last day to enter the Gnarlybone Contest! (Click on photo to see 'em up close and gross.) I will announce the winner tomorrow. Next time, I think I'll have a more visually pleasant contest. What was I thinking?!!

Here are the entries so far. Thanks to everyone for participating. If you entered but don't see your name here, please let me know.
Madison & Butler
Becky & Cricket
Elizabeth & Peyton
L^2
Hobbes Dog
Raiserally
Taelor & Pilaf
Brittany, Hobbs & Patriot
Katlynn & Focus
Carrie & Waffle
Hannah & Journey
Kelsey, Burgess & Tahoe

Who do YOU think should win??

K9-CRAZY  – (June 13, 2009 at 1:32 PM)  

I'd love to enter, but once my nylabones reach a certain state they are thrown away. Too bad I never took pictures of them, especially of the ones that have been unfortunate enough to be in the crate during a bought of explosive diarrhea! Icky.

Scout and Freyja  – (June 13, 2009 at 2:10 PM)  

Hi, I responded to your post about how she sits and then went through your entire blog looking at all of the photos. I'm not a vet but I have had large dogs in my life since 1980. All I can give you is my honest opinion. If she was my dog, I'd have her hips x-rayed. Has she been spayed yet? If not, it can be done at that time. However, I would have them checked, not visually, but x-rayed. If there are issues, I'd want to rule them out now. If I'm wrong, then I'm thrilled☺

Madison  – (June 13, 2009 at 6:17 PM)  

I was going to respond to your post about hips. I work at a vet clinic and very often the dogs bred for CCI or even GDB are not made to look "pretty". Their hips are usually fine they just look funny. This is what the puppy program manager at CCI told me. Butler my GDB/CCI pup sits the same way as did Andros.

(Also you should pick me for the gnarlybone contest!)

Ally and Eclipse  – (June 13, 2009 at 8:18 PM)  

I'm torn between Kelsey's dinobone and Waffle's (err... Lani's) turkey bone nylabone!

OSU 98  – (June 13, 2009 at 9:19 PM)  

All of them all GNARLY...but my vote for GNARLIEST goes to Waffle and Lani. That bone never had a chance. :)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP