Ready for Return


So, during my week of alone time, I reupholstered a second chair.


And installed drip irrigation in our backyard.


Planted vegetables in the huge puppy-proof RAISED planter boxes my husband made for me out of the lumber from our old deck. Includes 4 kinds of tomatoes, lettuce, eggplant, zucchini, okra, cucumbers, strawberries, basil and cilantro.


And did some sewing for my 'lil biz.

Now I'm more than ready for Cabana and the rest of my family to come home. I'll be picking Cabana up tomorrow morning. I liked the productivity that being on my own afforded me, but I do miss everybody. Looking forward to tomorrow!

L^2  – (June 22, 2009 at 10:52 AM)  

Wow, you've had a very busy, productive week!

Tabatha  – (June 22, 2009 at 10:57 AM)  

You are so talented in many many different areas it seems!! :) Glad you enjoyed your break.

Becky Andrews  – (June 22, 2009 at 9:17 PM)  

Your purses are incredible and love your garden. Sounds like you had a very productive week.

Elizabeth and Peyton  – (June 22, 2009 at 9:18 PM)  

I got my treat pouch in the mail today and I love it! Thanks so much.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP