Treat Pouch for Contest Winner

For the winner of the Gnarlybone Contest, I will custom make a treat pouch for you and your doggy. Here's a photo of mine, but I will make whatever color and design you specify. Or you can keep it plain and unembellished, too.


A nice alternative to carrying a large treat pouch, and much neater than keeping kibble in your pocket.

It holds about 20-30 pieces of kibble. Just squeeze to open.

Clips easily to your belt loop.

Or clip it to your purse or backpack for outings.

Madison  – (June 8, 2009 at 11:43 AM)  

I love it! I SO hope I win!!! :)

Taelor, Pilaf, and Cartier  – (June 8, 2009 at 12:14 PM)  

Awww, it is darling! I really hope I win. =D

You should sell these! If I had the money, I would buy one!

I am posting my pictures later today, so keep an eye out for them!

Becky Andrews  – (June 8, 2009 at 12:39 PM)  

Okay, that is adorable! Cricket would like to place an order (she's thinking she might get nice fresh kibble if its in a cute bag like this - rather than in my pocket)

Megan and Orleans  – (June 8, 2009 at 2:12 PM)  

Wow, that is amazing!! Unfortunately I could not find an old bone. . . so no submissions for me. I wish I had one of those though, it is a really nice treat bag. You should consider selling. ;)

Elizabeth and Peyton  – (June 8, 2009 at 3:44 PM)  

You could make a fortune off of those at Fun Day! I'd definitely buy. :)

Taelor, Pilaf, and Cartier  – (June 8, 2009 at 10:28 PM)  

Just thought I'd let you know that the pictures are posted! Yay!! =]

Bethany, Dahlia, Julia, and GEB Lucky  – (June 9, 2009 at 10:52 AM)  

Hi!
I am raising a puppy for GEB and he is the first puppy that I am raising. I lov ehim lots and he heads back to GEB on August 2nd. That is a very cool treat bag! Did you make up the design? I can't wait to hear who wins!!!

L^2  – (June 9, 2009 at 12:17 PM)  

How cute! Much better than trying to carry kibble in a pocket. :-)

Emily and the Labradors  – (June 13, 2009 at 9:23 PM)  

Adorable! And you already know how much I like a good dog related craft... what did you use for the top of the bag? The squeeze to open thing...?

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP