Bow Wow Bliss

cabana sitting on one of our daily walking paths where someone has constructed a tower of rocks, balanced on top of each other, actually quite impressiveOmmmmm....Before heading into the fray of a hectic Sunday schedule, Zen Master Cabana takes a few moments to find her center. She contemplates the precarious balance of life, painstakingly depicted by this baker's dozen rock tower. Guess 13 rocks was all the tower's builder could handle...the slacker!

cabana flanked on both sides by kona and amie, who I think are pit bulls with marbled black and brown fur, both are slightly smaller and more compact than cabanaAt the dog park 2 miles from our house, we're so glad to see Kona! Kona is a rescue dog, recently adopted. We met her at this dog park a month or two ago when her new owners had just brought her home. Cabana and Kona had such a great time that day, but then we hadn't seen them since, until this morning. Amie, who belongs to Kona's owners' son, is slightly lighter and thinner than Kona--but it's a challenge to tell them apart.

Kona and Amie love to herd--and Cabana LOVES to be herded (or chased). So it's a match made in dog park heaven.

Kona's mom offers Cabana a drink from a water bottle.

Well, Amie, while I've got my tongue out, I'll just give you a little lick on the head.

Becky Andrews  – (February 21, 2010 at 11:33 AM)  

Cabana I will smile and think of you next time we do Ommmm in yoga! Sounds like a great way to start a busy day.

Kari in Alaska  – (February 21, 2010 at 5:37 PM)  

awww nothing like perfect dog park friends :)

OSU 98  – (February 21, 2010 at 5:43 PM)  

Girlfriend, you live the life. :)

Cassie & The Dogs  – (February 21, 2010 at 7:47 PM)  

Too cute!! I see mustard that Dagan can get to - send me a message where it is! I'm SO there!! I'm drooling over the USCG station that I pass every day with fields full of mustard - bright, yellow fields of glory! But fenced off with barbed wire and mean signs. sigh. It's all fenced off by me! I'm dying to get my dog in it!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP