Lame Excuse, Brown Shirt, New Baby

Lame Excuse: My husband took my camera with him on a business trip. So I haven't had any photos to post. (It's a lame excuse because I still have my big camera. And my daughters both have cameras that I could have borrowed. I've been a slacker, but I've got some post ideas brewing.)

Brown Shirt: Last call for brown "Born to Lead" shirts and sweatshirts! I'll be placing the order on Friday, so please let me know today or tomorrow if you'd like one.

New Baby: There's a cute new baby in blogtown! Meet Barbara, pictured below, who is being raised for Guiding Eyes for the Blind. Click here to follow her daily adventures.

Rebecca, Ely and Joe  – (March 10, 2010 at 7:43 AM)  

Thanks for sharing about Barbara, she is adorable! Give Cabana a rub from us!

Shelly :)  – (March 10, 2010 at 8:20 AM)  

Are you going to have the brown shirts at Fun Days? I got a blue one last year and love it. :)

Barbara is such a little cutie!

Kari in Alaska  – (March 10, 2010 at 10:13 AM)  

we all need lame excuses sometimes. It just makes us feel better

Infrequent Flyers  – (March 10, 2010 at 10:44 AM)  

Yes, GDB PS, we will have brown shirts at Fun Day this year. Thanks for asking.

Elise and Barbara  – (March 10, 2010 at 3:04 PM)  

Thanks so much for linking to our blog! Hugs and puppy kisses to you and Cabana!

Becky Andrews  – (March 10, 2010 at 6:53 PM)  

Ah, I love my sweatshirt (I wore it daily when I came home) so I want a brown sweatshirt (s) and a L t-shirt. Oh, Barbara you are adorable.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP