Tug-of-Montego

fluffy eared montego looking at the camera, in front of pretty red snapdragons and pansies, his mouth is slightly open with his tongue visible, he's got a few specks of dirt on his tongue

What's that, Cabana? You say you'll LET me win at tug-of-war??? I don't NEED you to LET me win.

action shot of montego pulling a pink and white tug rope, he's in motion pulling hard, with the ball portion of rope hanging from his mouth, cabana stands opposite him with the small knotted end in her mouth
Ha, see? Look who's got most of the rope!! Sheesh, you girls don't even know the rules.

cabana and montego stand almost nose to nose, cabana has the whole rope in her possession, while montego has none, with his paw in the air, he's going after it though
Well...I guess maybe they do....Hey, you said you were going to let me win!



Beth and Alfie  – (April 30, 2010 at 1:06 PM)  

Haha, that's so funny! Montego looks like a HUGE fluffy stuffed animal...so cuddly...

Mandy and Supreme  – (April 30, 2010 at 1:29 PM)  

oh boy that's got to be one of the cutest faces ever.

JacksDad  – (April 30, 2010 at 1:49 PM)  

Those are two amazing puppies!!! Love the picts!

Heather and Kelly  – (April 30, 2010 at 2:14 PM)  

You are a cutie, Montego!
But I'll let you know that us girls are better at tug than you might think. We take it very seriously.

Love,
Ellie
P.S. Cabana, don't let him win too often!

Sierra Rose  – (April 30, 2010 at 2:29 PM)  

Oh! That was really cute!!! How fluffy you are Montego :) I wanna play!

Hugs and snaggle-tooth kisses,
Sierra Rose

Becky Andrews  – (April 30, 2010 at 7:29 PM)  

Oh my -- those two are adorable together and having so much fun! How did I miss your cute posts?

Cassie & The Dogs  – (April 30, 2010 at 8:02 PM)  

So cute! Looks like things are going fairly well! Montego and Cabana are a cute pair!

Golden Samantha  – (April 30, 2010 at 8:43 PM)  

Pawsome pix! OMDogness - feel as if I'm there! Oh such cute cuddlyness!
xoxoxoxooxox
Sammie

Erin  – (April 30, 2010 at 9:26 PM)  

aaaah I think I might die of cuteness overload! Great pics!!! :))

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP