Controlled Chaos

cabana is laying down on concrete patio, montego is sitting a couple feet away from her, both dogs are looking towards the camera
A semblance of sanity has returned to our household. Today, the dogs' play has changed quite a bit. Instead of constant frenzied hysteria, it's sort of like watching TV--a little action, then a station break, then a bit of drama, then another break.

close up of montego's face, smiling up at camera, with his ears looking fluffy and his tongue outMontego even slept in his crate last night! Woo hoo! I put him in at 10pm, and he didn't utter a single bark or whine. At 3am, I heard him whimper, so I got up and took him outside to relieve. Afterwards, he was rather "displeased" about going back inside the crate. I knew my sleeping family members were probably displeased at his displeasure--so I didn't push it. He slept the rest of the night on tie down.

montego laying on the concrete patio, his head on his front paws but looking straight at cameraMontego is so funny. He's rather large for his age (I think), but his movements are still so puppy-ish. He'll be walking around, and then suddenly, Plunk! He just flops down wherever he is, like, "Agh, I couldn't possibly take another step."

montego in same laying down position, cabana is standing above him looking down

Huh, are you lying down AGAIN?!


almost same shot as previous photo, but now cabana has her head down low, closer to montego, like she's asking him a question
C'mon, pipsqueak, let's run around some more, okay? I'll even let you win at tug-of-war sometimes.

JacksDad  – (April 29, 2010 at 1:50 PM)  

And they will both be the same size before you know it!!

Erin  – (April 29, 2010 at 1:50 PM)  

LOL!!! He is so stinkin cute!!! That's great that he's so good on tiedown so young. Pompei spent his first night on tie-down last night and did ok. :)

Beth and Alfie  – (April 29, 2010 at 2:28 PM)  

Hooray for a good night! He's an adorable fuzzy bear. :-)

Shelly :)  – (April 29, 2010 at 2:47 PM)  

I LOVE that last picture. :) Too cute!

Lauren  – (April 29, 2010 at 4:06 PM)  

I love his giant paws! Looks like Cabana and Montego are having lots of fun- they're so cute playing together.

Reddunappy  – (April 29, 2010 at 4:33 PM)  

Montego is so cute!
I seen a litter of black! Lab/goldern cross puppies has arrived, I bet they are pretty too!

Lisa and pups  – (April 29, 2010 at 5:51 PM)  

He is SOOOO adorable! Looks like they are getting along well.

Brandon - The dog with a blog  – (April 29, 2010 at 6:50 PM)  

Montego is so cute! I love all that hair :)

Great pictures!

Ms. ~K  – (April 29, 2010 at 7:08 PM)  

I always enjoy my visits here...I can't get enough of Cabana and Montego!
Hugs and belly rubs,
Kit and Pups

L^2  – (April 29, 2010 at 8:36 PM)  

Gosh, he's SO cute! Glad to hear things are calming down a bit for you guys.

Heather and Kelly  – (April 30, 2010 at 12:10 PM)  

Oh Cabana, you have to give him a little break, he's just a baby!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP