Tell Your Hero Dog Story

cabana standing in green grass field looking off to the side, wearing a photoshopped ribbon collar that says hero, it is the logo for the You're My Hero Dog siteBecky's post this morning is about heroes in her life. This made me remember a video that Jen shared on her blog a couple weeks ago. When I saw that the video was almost 5 minutes long, I thought, no way I'm going to watch that whole thing! But the photos in it are SO vibrant, and the quotes are heart filling and compelling. If you're like me, you'll watch it multiple times, and you'll want to watch it in full screen mode (click on the 4 outward pointing arrows at the bottom right of the video panel). The best thing about the video is that it supports animal shelters across the USA. Go to www.ymhdog.com to share your dog story, because all our dogs are heroes!

JacksDad  – (April 14, 2011 at 2:04 PM)  

You're right! That was worth 5 minutes.

Thank you for sharing it with us!!

Becky Andrews  – (April 14, 2011 at 5:39 PM)  

Wow. Thank you for sharing. Beautiful.

Tessa99999  – (April 16, 2011 at 11:24 AM)  

Oh my goodness! You've got my bawling over here!! ;__; Sooo many German Shepherds in that video I can't help but think of my Adders and all the amazing things she's done for me despite her issues!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP