America's Next Top Dog Models

If I had to pick, I'd say English springer Maggie is Cabana's favorite gal pal at the park. Cabana and Maggie are always so happy to see each other and can roughhouse endlessly. The humans get such a kick out of watching their antics, sneaking up on each other for a surprise attack, playing leap frog, or biting on the others' hind legs.

cabana and maggie shown from the back, standing on our back patio, both dogs have on collars I made, cabana's is orange gingham with blue daisies, maggie's is royal blue and gold interlaced leavesSo when Maggie's owner asked us to watch her for a few hours earlier this week, I didn't hesitate to say yes.

side view of maggie's head, wearing a tartan plaid collarPlus, it was a great opportunity to utilize Maggie's cuteness to showcase my handmade dog collars for my Etsy shop.

close up of cabana wearing a hunter green and gold collarCabana is a fabulous model, patiently posing for me in our photo shoots--but I welcomed the chance for variety. And some colors look so much nicer against Maggie's gorgeous black and white coat.

back of maggie's head, showing a red and silver collarI gave this collar to Maggie in payment for her modeling services. I just love the red and silver against her coat--stunning!

cabana in a pale pink and brown collarThese collars and others have been posted in my Etsy shop. Blog readers can receive FREE SHIPPING, just enter OURSFORAYEAR in the coupon box.

both dogs laying on sunny squares in the carpet, sleepingPhew, modeling is hard work. Good thing we have two spots for sunbathing on the carpet!

Golden Daily Scoop  – (November 18, 2011 at 11:07 AM)  

We hold you get paid for all the modeling! BOL! Sweet dreams!!

JacksDad  – (November 18, 2011 at 12:23 PM)  

They are beautiful collars!! And beautiful puppies to boot!

ingrid  – (November 19, 2011 at 7:05 PM)  

I love Springers!!! When I was a dog groomer, I LOVED to groom the springers - they were just the happiest, most fun and exciting dog. Like having Tigger on your table. (maybe that's why everyone was happy to save them all for me - lol)
Great photos - as always.

Min  – (November 20, 2011 at 6:36 AM)  

What great models! I'm seriously impressed by your crafting skills.

sonia a. mascaro  – (November 21, 2011 at 5:19 AM)  

Maggie and Cabana looks gorgeous and adorable too. Love these pictures.

Kari in Alaska  – (November 21, 2011 at 8:49 AM)  

Great models AND collars :)

Stop on by for a visit
Kari
http://dogisgodinreverse.com

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP