Toucan Treat Pouch

a mostly black toucan with white areas and amazing orange and blue eyes and tremendous long orange beak, sitting on a wooden stick, leaning his beak into my bright orange treat pouchYesterday, a customer who purchased one of my dog training pouches uploaded this photo onto my Facebook page. I'm now in the toucan training pouch business! When the Toucan Lady placed her order and requested an orange pouch, I never dreamed it was to match her bird's amazing eyes and beak. What an incredible creature--I'm so tickled by this photo!

my sheekoo logo with the two o's at the end serving as eyes, with little nose and mouth formed underneath to look like a dog's face, the word dog is next to sheekooIt doesn't really make logical sense, but the toucan photo prompted me to make a special logo for my dog-related products, even though it's obvious from the photo above that they aren't strictly dog-related products! Still, since my heart and sewing machine seem to veer ever more toward our canine companions, I figured it was a good thing to have a logo ready. Sheekoo is a Korean word that is loosely defined as "family", so I kind of like that Sheekoo Dog means "family dog".

close up of cabana looking at the camera, collar is dark brown with burnt orange, bright orange, and yellow flowers on itI have a holiday show coming up this weekend, and I made a bunch of dog collars to sell, in addition to training pouches and people products. Here's my Sheekoo dog modeling a fall collar in fall colors! I like the retro-ish look of the ribbon and the way the colors complement Cabana's fur. After the show, I hope to post any remaining collars in my Etsy shop.

Cassie & The Dogs  – (November 9, 2011 at 12:18 PM)  

Too cute!! I think Scooter needs a new experience - maybe a craft show!! Hopefully we will see you :-)

Sam and Ripken  – (November 9, 2011 at 6:33 PM)  

Very cool! And I love the collar on Cabana.

Becky Andrews  – (November 9, 2011 at 9:44 PM)  

Wow. You are so talented. Love that you are able to just create a logo and a toucan treat pouch - so cool oh AND Cabana's super cute collar.

Min  – (November 10, 2011 at 9:58 PM)  

Good luck at the craft show! You're extremely talented, and I'm sure others will see it too.

Brandon - The dog with a blog  – (November 12, 2011 at 9:12 AM)  

OMD, that's so cute!
Best of look at the craft show!

Brandon's Raiser

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP