Crusty Bug

colored pencil drawing of our grey and black cat, with pink nose and green eyes, there is also a small inset of the original photo that the drawing was based onDrum roll please! I'm excited to announce the grand opening of my daughter's Etsy shop. Adrienne can turn a photo of your pet into a gorgeous custom drawing, suitable for framing. Here is her latest drawing of our cat, Angie. As you can see, Adrienne is incredibly accurate and always manages to capture the subject's personality--and she also improves with each drawing she completes!

Adrienne prefers to work from 2-3 photos for reference, preferably high resolution. She can edit out distractions in the background, dirt specks, or whatever else you don't want included.

Since she's just starting out (she's 18-years old), her prices are fairly low in comparison to other similar drawings on Etsy. Be among the first to own a custom masterpiece at an introductory price. How's that for a schmoozy sales pitch? A mom's gotta do what a mom's gotta do.

Adrienne asked me what she should name her Etsy shop. We were standing in the kitchen at the time, and I saw a bowl in the sink with a little bit of crusty oatmeal left in it. I jokingly said, "How about Crusty Oatmeal?" She laughed and then decided to call her shop "Crusty Bug". So I guess I'm partially to blame for the name. Whatever the name, I know her customers will be pleased with the result.

Sydney and Partner  – (December 28, 2011 at 9:51 PM)  

Oh my goodness! I have been looking for someone to do a picture of my mom's dog for her! I ordered it but I was unsure how to send pictures. If you could please let me know :)
thank you guys so much! It is for her birthday :)

Infrequent Flyers  – (December 28, 2011 at 10:22 PM)  

Thank you for your order, Carrie's Raiser! How exciting! You should get an email from Adrienne shortly.

Lauren  – (December 29, 2011 at 2:25 PM)  

Hi Mimi, thanks for your note on my blog! After a busy year with school and some puppysitting, I'm finally getting back to raising! I should be picking up a new pup sometime in the next few weeks! Don (now named Sanford) is doing great; his owner is wonderful and she works at Guide Dogs so I've gotten to visit him. Hope all is well with Cabana. My New Years resolution is to get back to blogging! It's been too long!

OSU 98  – (January 1, 2012 at 8:00 PM)  

WOW! Adrienne is EXTREMELY TALENTED!!!!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP