The Best Christmas Presents

photo of mostly black german shepherd buster sitting on the floor with a red bow hanging from his neckIn this morning's email, I received two gifts that warmed my heart. One was an email and photo from Buster's family, wishing us a merry Christmas. We fostered Buster back in May of 2011. How I love that handsome boy.

photo of german shepherd kira laying on grass with a patch of sunlight across her body, she is a reddish tan color with black muzzle and she looks like a pretty big dog!And the other email was from Kira's family! I haven't heard any news about our previous foster Kira for months, so I was so happy to get an update and see a photo of her. She looks like she has grown a lot, as I thought she probably would. Her new mom says, "Kira is very special and seems to enjoy her new life. She runs every day with the horses, and Rafferty (their shar pei mix) is her best friend."

I'm so touched and grateful that they would think of me today. It really made my Christmas complete. Expensive presents and fancy gadgets--who needs 'em?! A thoughtful gesture and a little kindness goes a long way.

Becky Andrews  – (December 25, 2011 at 6:01 PM)  

So true! How nice to hear from them and get updates!

Kari in Alaska  – (December 26, 2011 at 6:23 PM)  

Aren't updates the best part?

Stop on by for a visit
Kari
http://dogisgodinreverse.com

Tessa99999  – (December 29, 2011 at 10:30 AM)  

Kira is growing into such a lovely German Shepherd Dog!!! =) And Buster is just a total charmer! Love the Christmas updates!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP