Pet Portrait - Vader, Black Lab

My daughter's latest pet portrait of Vader. I love his friendly, squishy face and the highlights of brown in his black fur.

The World According to Garth Riley  – (August 4, 2012 at 7:12 PM)  

That's a wonderful portrait of a very handsome dog! Mom especially likes it because my brother Jake was a black lab.

your pal,
Garth

Dexter  – (August 5, 2012 at 4:07 AM)  

That is magnificent!

Mango Momma

Anonymous –   – (August 7, 2012 at 12:53 PM)  

I've not been around much lately but I love this portrait of my Vader. It's amazing how close it is to his crazy personality!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! And please tell her thank you again!

Infrequent Flyers  – (August 7, 2012 at 5:07 PM)  

Vader's Mom, Adrienne appreciated your wonderful feedback for her on Etsy. Thank you for giving her the opportunity!

Min  – (August 10, 2012 at 7:39 AM)  

Your daughter is so talented!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP