Tuesday Topics 20 - Topic-less

On the occasion of my 20th Tuesday Topic, I have realized that my topics are running dry! Although I may resurrect Tuesday Topics in the future, they will be more sporadic instead of weekly.

THANK YOU to all who have answered my questions, whether they were no-brainers, silly, introspective, or personal. I have learned so much, and although I've said it before, I'm so blessed by this online community who have taken time to read my blather and post such helpful comments and encouragement.

But I'm not going anywhere. Tuesday Topics was a good way to ensure that I published a post at least once a week, but I'll still post on a fairly regular basis.

Update on my discouragement post of last week: As your comments predicted, things have been going better with Cabana. Funny how when life is stressful, our dogs pick up on it, and it shows in their behavior as well as ours. Now that this week is a bit calmer (although only just a bit), Cabana seems more relaxed, too. I appreciate everyone's encouraging comments. I think I do forget how far Cabana has come, and it helps to be reminded.

I took the above photo this afternoon. I realized I hardly ever take photos of Cabana in her jacket. This one (in my opinion, if not anyone else's) might even be worth entering for the calendar!

Heather and Kelly  – (July 14, 2009 at 6:10 PM)  

It's a great photo! I think you should enter it for the calendar.

Ally and Eclipse  – (July 14, 2009 at 6:12 PM)  

Certainly worth submitting! I was expecting your Tuesday Topics to end sometime as there just aren't enough "interesting" questions to ask! Not that aren't repetitive anyway! Thanks for the entertainment and I'm glad you're having a better week!

OSU 98  – (July 14, 2009 at 7:52 PM)  

Definitely worthy of submission for the calendar!!!

Becky Andrews  – (July 14, 2009 at 9:22 PM)  

Love your blog and the new harnesses and puppy vests! Look forward to more topics even if they aren't on Tuesdays :>

Elizabeth and Peyton  – (July 14, 2009 at 10:01 PM)  

That is a sweet picture. I'm glad things are going better with Cabana. Puppy raising is full of ups and downs, that's for sure.

Ally and Eclipse  – (July 15, 2009 at 2:56 PM)  

BTW! I LOVE that she still has that black spot under her eye!

Infrequent Flyers  – (July 15, 2009 at 9:19 PM)  

Thanks, everyone, for the compliments on the photo! Ally, I love Cabana's "beauty mark", too. It's what makes this photo my favorite. I still remember that it was one of the first things I noticed about Cabana when they put her in my arms back in December--seems like such a long time ago.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP