Playing at the Beach

Hi, I'm Cabana. I'm a yellow Lab and I'm 1.75 years old. What's your name?
My name is Bowser. I'm half German shepherd, half wolf, and I'm just 5 months old.


Wow, Bowser, you sure run fast for a baby!


Hey there, black Labs, can we play with you?


C'mon Bowser, we're playing Follow the Leader! Get in line!!


Time to do what Mom says for a minute. Cheese. Can I go play now?


Finally!! I don't have time to sit still. I gotta catch the waves...


...before they catch me!!

Maggie Mae and Max  – (June 26, 2010 at 12:48 PM)  

Wow Cabana!

I want to come play with you!

Woofs and Licks,
Maggie Mae

Heather and Kelly  – (June 26, 2010 at 1:15 PM)  

Whoa, Bowser is gonna be huge!!! Half wolf, huh? Interesting. He looks really really fluffy :)

Looks like you're living a dog's dream life, Cabana!!

JacksDad  – (June 26, 2010 at 2:39 PM)  

OOOOOO, I'm so jealous!!!!! :)

Lisa and pups  – (June 26, 2010 at 5:10 PM)  

Looks like you are having such a great time!

Ms. ~K  – (June 26, 2010 at 6:18 PM)  

Wrooo wroooo, you guys are having so much fun!
We wanna play too!
Licks and sniffs,
Zack, Sassy and Buddy

Sierra Rose  – (June 26, 2010 at 6:31 PM)  

Fun times Cabana!! Looks like you and your beach pals put some mileage in! :)
Yeaoooooo!

Hugs and snaggle-tooth kisses,
Sierra Rose

Erin  – (June 26, 2010 at 7:32 PM)  

My doxie Texas would love that place!

Becky Andrews  – (June 26, 2010 at 8:02 PM)  

Sounds like a great day with new friends, Cabana. I think you have a fabulous life and love your commentary.

Emma Rose  – (June 26, 2010 at 8:41 PM)  

That looked like a really fun day!

Kisses,
Emma Rose

D.K. Wall  – (June 27, 2010 at 4:21 AM)  

Wow - Make friends with Bowser for sure. We think he might actually be half horse from the size.

Ally and Eclipse  – (June 27, 2010 at 6:58 AM)  

What great fun! It's our dream to have a wolf hybrid someday, especially Alex's since he grew up with them around! I'm jealous of the gorgeous beach, Eclipse wants to come play!

Lauren  – (June 27, 2010 at 6:01 PM)  

That looks like so much fun, Cabana. What a lucky girl you are, getting to romp with all those other dogs. Don is a big fan of the beach too!

Martha G  – (June 29, 2010 at 9:35 PM)  

Cabana is such a happy, free spirit! I just love to see her playing.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP