K9 Water Bottle - Coming to Fun Day!

GDB's California Fun Day is coming, July 31, 2010! This year, our puppy group will be selling these fantastic new water bottles. But this is no ordinary water bottle--these are made especially for dogs! They feature a unique roller ball top which your dog licks, causing water to be released.

stainless water bottles in red, blue, lime and silver, with puppy raising and GDB words like puppy raiser, friendship, obedience, socialization, do your business, in a design all over the bottle, also includes silhouettes of lab puppy and golden retriever, and water written in braille
Check out Cassie's video below to see the bottle in action, thanks to the thirsty tongues of Dagan, Cabana and other pups in our group.



All four colors shown above will be available with our exclusive puppy raising design (by yours truly). They are $15 each. Bottles are made of stainless steel, not plastic, so you don't have to worry about harmful BPA toxins leeching into your dog's water. As always, proceeds go to support our puppy raising group and to help purchase harnesses for graduating guide dogs.

We'll also have a fresh supply of brown Born to Lead shirts and sweatshirts, as well as a very limited number of navy blue shirts. I'll be helping to work the booth this year, so please stop by and introduce yourself!

Shelly :)  – (July 16, 2010 at 7:25 PM)  

Hey I want one! :) I think it's a great idea. I'm not sure if my husband and I are coming down for CA Fun Days, but if we do, I'll be sure to swing by and say hi. :)

Becky Andrews  – (July 16, 2010 at 7:45 PM)  

What a great idea - can we order one if we aren't going to make it to Fun Days. I hope to come to Fun Days one of these years -- sounds like SO much fun.

Katlynn and Ryder  – (July 16, 2010 at 8:05 PM)  

Mimi what a great idea! Unfortunately our club thought of that too.....we will also be selling K9 water bottles but they are just generic ones!

Can't wait to meet you at Fun Day!!

Raiser Erin  – (July 16, 2010 at 8:11 PM)  

That's a wonderful idea! I might have to get on even though I have to take a break from GDB during the school year. I'll be here for summer and that's when it really counts. Does you puppy group have a website?

Infrequent Flyers  – (July 16, 2010 at 8:17 PM)  

I think we'll make the bottles available for online purchases after Fun Day, since we won't get our order until close to that date. Watch this blog for info.

Katlynn, I knew there was another group selling them, but I didn't know who. Generic ones are great, since not everyone is a puppy raiser, right?

Becky, you can get one when you're here for the GDB reunion!

Reddunappy  – (July 16, 2010 at 8:51 PM)  

Oh are there going to be some water bottles at the Oregon fun day? They look really cool!!

Lauren  – (July 16, 2010 at 9:13 PM)  

I'm so excited! I will definitely stop by your booth first thing- those T-shirts look really cool! Love the water bottle design!

Cassie & The Dogs  – (July 16, 2010 at 11:30 PM)  

Love it!! Dagan thinks this is the greatest water delivery system next to ice :)

Heather and Kelly  – (July 17, 2010 at 3:21 AM)  

It would be so fun to go to fun day! Too bad I live practically as far away in the U.S. as you can get..... :(

Maggie Mae and Max  – (July 17, 2010 at 5:32 AM)  

That is a grreat idea! My mom is looking forward to finding out how to order one on-line. Good luck at your Fun Day!

Woofs and Licks,
Maggie Mae

Sarah and the Pack.  – (July 17, 2010 at 8:29 AM)  

Any chance of finding out what sizes you have left in navy blue?

Cassie & The Dogs  – (July 17, 2010 at 11:55 AM)  

Sarah and the Pack - All the blues are living with me :) T shirt or Hoody? Visit Dagan's blog to contact me.

Beth and Alfie  – (July 17, 2010 at 7:49 PM)  

As a puppy raiser in HOT HOT Texas, I most definitely NEED one of these!! Ordering information PLEASE, and I LOVE your design, and color choices! :-D I need a blue one to match his jacket....

Lacey  – (July 17, 2010 at 9:57 PM)  

Love the design! Love the water bottle idea. Do they happen to come with any hardware/a method to hang them, like from the side of a wire crate?

Infrequent Flyers  – (July 17, 2010 at 10:14 PM)  

Lacey, they don't have hardware for hanging--and because there is a bit of leakage while the dog drinks (as can be seen in the video), I wouldn't recommend it for inside a crate. It's mostly for outdoor use.

Kari in Alaska  – (July 18, 2010 at 11:31 AM)  

those are super cute bottles!


Don't forget, we are changing our blog this Friday. Please update your reader to follow dogisgodinreverse.com

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP