Thanks to all of you who filled out my questionnaire! If you didn't do it yet, you still have one more day. Deadline is October 3 at midnight. I'll randomly pick a winner on Monday, October 4.
It was really fun to read your answers. Amazing how many similar answers there were, although wanting to spend time with our dogs is probably not a surprising one, given that we're all crazy dog bloggers!
I had a great birthday and got to do all the things I most wanted. Here are my answers:
1. As you can guess from the photo, I spent the morning with Cabana at the beach (Ro and Cassie had the same idea). Do you see that dirty tummy? Pictures and more details coming tomorrow.
2. I spent the day with Cabana and the evening with my husband and daughters. Which is what I do just about everyday, so it's a good thing that's what I'd pick if I had a choice. Not that I don't have a choice, but you know what I mean. Anyway, thinking about this question made me realize how fortunate I am.
3. I went to Macy's in the afternoon, determined to splurge on something with my $100. But I couldn't find a thing I wanted. Does that happen to anyone else? So instead, I signed up for a month of boot camp, similar to Raiser Erin's idea. It normally costs over $300, but I got in on a special for only $97. Now I only have $3 burning a hole in my pocket.
4. I had eggplant tofu and fried rice from Panda Express.
5. The Italian restaurant where I wanted to eat was all booked up! So we ate at Mary's Pizza Shack, which isn't at all fancy, but they give you a salad with your entree--obviously a big plus. I had lobster ravioli--yummmmmm.
6. My husband brought home a HUGE cookie dough ice cream cake from Cold Stone. We will be enjoying it all week!