A Visit from Buster

Today, our previous foster dog, Buster (Seamus when we had him) came to play at our dog park. In his usual happy fashion, he jumped all over me in excitement and recognition. I felt the same way about seeing him!

Buster and Cabana also remembered each other. Here they are getting reacquainted.

Kira was intrigued by Buster and seemed a bit less shy than usual. Was it breed recognition or is she coming out of her shell? Or perhaps she was attracted by Buster's handsome charm?

I told Buster's mom that Kira would make a great companion for Buster and they could name her "Posey"! But she said I should keep Kira and rename her "Copa".

Look at Buster and Kira's matching ear flop, albeit on opposite ears. If I can help Kira find a home and family as nice as Buster's--and one that's close enough to come see us at the dog park, I'll be so thrilled.

Actually, I do have an interested couple. Hopefully, I'll have more news to share in the next few days!

Min  – (August 25, 2011 at 9:17 PM)  

I was hoping you would post today! My night is complete.

Kari in Alaska  – (August 26, 2011 at 7:56 AM)  

oooo I hope you have good news to share soon

Kari
http://dogisgodinreverse.com

Tessa99999  – (August 26, 2011 at 9:22 AM)  

@Min Agreed! My day is much brighter where there is a new post! It's like a constant kick in the butt to do better and try to help dogs in any way I can.

I'm so glad you got to see Buster/Seamus! My guess is Kira is coming out of her shell a bit. You said she adores Cabana. Similarly Addie adores our Nugget. If Nugget is okay with something Addie becomes okay with it. (ie: Car rides) I'm sure Kira was realizing Cabana said it was okay, and Buster/Seamus is pretty cool. She could relax and have a little doggy fun! The ears are totally cute by the way. Oh the wonky GSD ear flop.

Beth and Alfie  – (August 27, 2011 at 2:14 PM)  

Love those matching ear flops -- separated at birth?! :-) How fun to see him doing so well.

Becky Andrews  – (August 28, 2011 at 8:38 PM)  

Hope you have some good news .. that would be awesome!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP