A Little Fame, No Fortune

A few days ago, a company in Oregon contacted me, asking for permission to use a photo from my blog. It was this photo above of Cabana playing tug with golden/lab cross, Montego, who we puppysat two years ago.

About Us is an online marketing service, which specializes in giving their clients an "unfair" advantage over their competitors. Here is the photo they were using previously.

And here's their new header, featuring Cabana and Montego! I think the photo fits their message perfectly. I appreciated that they contacted me and asked for my permission to use the photo--and was tickled with this tiny bit of fame. I didn't ask for monetary compensation. Wasn't doing this blog post compensation enough?

Golden Samantha  – (April 7, 2012 at 10:22 AM)  

How very cool! Love the photo and the message comes through loud and clear with their new and IMPROVED photo!
Hugs xoxo
Sammie and Avalon

JacksDad  – (April 7, 2012 at 10:23 AM)  

That is cool! Now you'll be famous all over the business world!

Cassie & The Dogs  – (April 7, 2012 at 3:39 PM)  

That's awesome! Posting this to Montego's mom!

Dexter  – (April 8, 2012 at 4:00 AM)  

Good for them to ask permission and what fun to have super star pups!

Slobbers,
Mango

Becky Andrews  – (April 8, 2012 at 6:13 AM)  

How fun ... although I think a little compensation would be nice :).

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP